Men’s watches have always been classy and practical and have such a manly trait that even women’s watches are manly, no matter how slim or fancy. But beyond watches, men’s jewelry designs aren’t as stylish as women’s are. So why do men get boring designs, or is it just that we are comparing them with women’s styles?
Whatever the reason or thought behind this discussion, 2023 seems a good year for men as mens diamond necklace are getting a new breath of fresh air. In this article, we are discussing the best trends in Men’s jewelry.
No More Complicated Links
Link chains are a standard design among men where the chain is made by combining hoops into interconnected links. Typically there are tons of styles or staple designs for link chains, but if you are looking forward to adding a dazzling flash of metal next to your skin, you should consider openly distanced links. We recommend searching for the styles Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Gosling are rocking
These elongated links look the best in sterling silver, adding a distinct edge to your style. The best part about this style is that it adds a subtle hue to your personality and works perfectly no matter the time of the day. So when you pick these, they will go with any attire.
The Pendant Panache
Pendants are in this year and will add the perfect finish to your necklaces as they portray a freestyle and can be fiercer with symbols. We say with authority that Timothe Chalmette at the Oscars rocked this look when he was promoting his movie the Dune. Stylish pendants on your necklace will look amazing in summer and winter. In summer, wear them with an open shirt and in winter with roll-neck knitwear. Both gold and silver will look amazing.
Beaded Chains with Medallions
Medallions with these beaded chains are so hot this summer, probably taking you back to the sea-faring times popularized by Captain Jack Sparrow, made famous in Pirates of the Caribbean. This style is coming back this year because medallions have a mystery about them calling for danger. What can be more masculine than a dangerous medallion full of adventure?
Stainless Steel Chains with Dog Tags
If pendants weren’t enough, Dog Tags are also making a comeback this year and becoming the year of the classics. Dog tags have always been a symbol of the army and symbolize the unity and brotherhood to defend your loved ones and your country. The idea of men fighting across borders to bring justice and more likely not to come back sends a profound message.
Stainless steel is excellent for guys with sensitive skin, and the broad chain allows you to add different sizes of dog tags if you like. If you love the chain, you can buy a few different pendants to change according to the occasion, as they will go along well with the wide chains.
Black Onyx or Black Diamond Pendant Necklaces
The class and sophistication a black diamond or black onyx give off with a gold or silver chain is definitely worth the price. The style is perfect for special occasions when you are all dressed up. This style stands out from the rest and is probably one of those better than women’s styles.
The best thing about black added to jewelry is that it makes a bold statement but doesn’t scream like many others. But be careful when you buy a black diamond or black onyx. You should know how to check and authenticate a black diamond rarity not to get scammed.
What are Different Types of Chain Necklaces?
After telling you about the latest trends of 2023, we feel you should know about different types of chains so you can choose one of them and see which trends correspond to them the most.
So, the following are the main chain types when it comes to necklaces:
- Cable Chain – The most popular type of chain in necklaces for men and widely sold and worn. These are made from connecting oval links, whether small or bigger in diameter. These oval links assembly will represent an actual chain and aren’t used for making a statement. The best part is, though, they are the best for pendants and crosses.
- Curb Chains – The links in curb chains interlock with each other when these links are close to the skin, and that’s their beauty, primarily used in urban style. Cuban link chains are their famous variety.
- Anchor Chain – These chains are inspired by the anchors to hold ships in one place and are best for sea lovers.
- Figaro Chain – A mix of small loops followed by one big loop makes this Italian-origin chain style a must-have for older men, a variation of curb style.
- Rope Chain – Unlike an actual rope, these wheat chains have plaited metal threads and are often used with pendants.
- Ball Chain – Mostly used for dog tags and keychains consisting of ball-shaped links joined together in the shape of a necklace.
- Snake Chain – These intricate chains are an amalgamation of herringbone and omega styles and are so tightly bound that they resemble snakeskin.
- Box Chain – For those who love angles and precision, box chains get their names from square/rectangle links.
- Herringbone Chain – V-shaped flat necklace with the Vs in alternating shapes to give its authentic look. These are not as flexible as the omega chains with which they are often confused. You might hate them as they are prone to pinching your skin.
Do you regularly follow trends every year and love dressing what is hot and stashing what is not? If yes is the answer, then the 1st section is for you.
If you don’t follow trends religiously, the 2nd section is for you so you can at least find what you like the best and follow trends without trying.